Financial Aid

If you're here, you're thinking about going back to school and how to pay for it. The good news is that you have many options! You can apply to get free money from the government, borrow money from the government, or work to earn money while you study. Depending on the school you choose, you can adjust your schedule so that you work full-time and attend school part-time, work part-time and attend school full-time, or pause work while you attend school. Continue reading below to learn about your options to pay for school and how to apply for loans or financial aid!


Federal financial aid (also knows as "federal student aid") is money from the federal government in the form of grants, loans, and/or work-study to help students pay for college or career school. In order to receive federal student aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Click on the buttons below to learn how to fill out the FAFSA, apply for federal or state financial aid, and student loans.