Collect Information on Your Child Support 


1. Find your Child Support Enforcement Office(s): Child support is managed by county governments. The agency is often called the Office of Child Support Enforcement or OCSE. If you have cases in multiple counties then you may need to work with each of those counties. If the counties are neighboring each other you may be able to address multiple cases at once. Click here to find your local Child Support Enforcement Office.  

2.  Contact the child support office and ask for help: In some offices they have people there to help with your situation. 

3.  Set up an online account/portal if your state offers it: Many states have online systems where you can access information about your case. 

4.  Request a Summary Report/Case Update or Find it in the Online Account: This report provides an overview of your debt. If you have cases in multiple counties, request a report from each county.